Hoo boy, it’s a busy time of year but I must be breaking some kind of record for productivity here! Last month I asked you guys for input on a couple of web designs my super-talented friend Stephanie from Toastie Studio put together, and your feedback helped me and Stephanie put together a site that I’m totally in love with. I think it’s so beautiful and user friendly, and I hope you’ll agree. Thank you so much for your input and advice!
Here are a few of my favorite things:
- A video page to show off all the new book trailers I’ve made
- A widget to help you find your favorite kind of romantic storyline (e.g. friends to lovers)
- A page to highlight the fact that you get two free samplers of my books for signing up to my newsletter.
To celebrate my new site and the holiday season, I have TWO great giveaways!
Stephanie is not only a talented web designer but a creative crafter. I’m giving away one item of the winner’s choice from Stephanie’s Etsy shop, Handmade Cuddles. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this blog post. I’ll randomly select a winner at noon PST on Friday, Dec 4.
- Beautiful figure skate Christmas tree ornaments
- Teacup candle holders
- A pack of Christmas cards from the UK
- A London Legends tote bag
- Unwrapping Her Perfect Match (in print)
Enter below or on my Facebook page. After you enter, you’ll get bonus points for referring your friends, and the person who refers the most people will win a $10 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, Dec 8.